Thursday 16 May 2013

Running our own performance session

Is there life on mars ???

We finlly got to run our own performance session  because Miss Nicola was sick so she was staying in her house in Riverton. It was kinda fun to run our own session! First we sang "Life on Mars" then  after that we sung our favourite song "Don't Stop Me now".

We all sang like angels and completed ourour crack up warm ups to get our mouths moving. I had so much fun! Next we did our 'Where in the World is Steve-O Stag which is a clue hunt, and it's really hard.  You have to use the Internet to search for the answers.  The second clue really stumped me!

Thank you so much for the comments. That was the first time I received any comments on  my blog.

Bye my fellow bloggers! See you all next week.
PS: please write more comments! It makes me feel all happy inside and warm on the outside.


2 comments:

  1. We really liked how you described your singing
    and what was the second clue and why did it stump you?
    From Triangles Room11

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well I kinda forgot what the second clue was but it did have a city that had a lot of hoof prints all through the town

      Delete