Thursday 30 May 2013

Alice

Alice in wonderland
 Well Enrich is really fun and I have so much excitement in me because its my tenth birthday on Sunday! We all went to performance with Nicola and she read us the monologues and we all picked one  
My monologue was Alice in Wonderland  It was really hard  to learn and I wore this white skirt with pink polka dots and a matching top. I had to pratice it like ten times .

Nicola kept on saying to me''Stop prancing around and practice your monologue birthday girl! '' 
It was really hard because it was so boring. I do know why it seemed boring because I had to practice and practice over and over again so I can remember all with out looking at the sheet that has all the words on it. (I also have a spare sheet of my monologue so I can practice at home) Its going to be hard because I have to cram it into my longterm memory .

No comments:

Post a Comment