Thursday 19 September 2013

Popcorn party

Yes, today I walked through the door and I took my warm coat off, said hello to the Lady of the Hour, Nicola. I smelt something corny! I walked to the table by the front smartboard and then I saw people eating popcorn! So I declared, 'We should do nothing today at Enrich, and instead we should have a popcorn party! How does that sound?' Pretty good to me !!!.

Then the Lady of the Hour spolied our fun, but I don't care because I had a popcorn party with world famous singer, Samaria, not so famous hunter Josh, and all things Eygpt freak Jacob! We had a popcorn party at morning tea with who? The host with the most! The most famous vet known to animal kind and of course humans, (ME!) Bye. Next time I will throw a popcorn party at Enrich, I will invite you so you better read this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment