Thursday 21 March 2013

Music with fantabulous Nicola .

Today I did music with the fantabulous miss Nicola - it was really musical. I  worked with  Kady, Ella rose,  Reina ,  Tara , Pearl , Cassie, and  Olivia.   We learnt how to use musical notes... it was so fancy that I needed help with my music note sheet . Then we all sang a  song  that was made  by  the world wide famous singer Kelly Clarkson  it is called  my life would suck without you . I learnt so much about being a musical musician. Then we played  good old chess I  challenged  Claire she was black and I  was white it was pretty close but my king was blocked  so if he moved that way he will die a  tragic death he did sob sob so Queen Claire and her army of black killed my brave white soldiers bye.

1 comment:

  1. I like your story but there is one thing! Why are there so much wags
    From Santana

    ReplyDelete